Jack Morris Private Signing

 I recently got a return from another private signing going on SportsCollectors.net and I sent yet another 1987 Topps to this one as well. Unfortunately, this is the first time in the 30 or signings I've done through this site that the card that came back to me was a bit messed up. The card in question here is Jack Morris, baseball Hall of Famer. 

You can slightly see it on this photo. Up near his right elbow you can barely make out to crease lines, which run about two thirds of the way down the card and then meet up to form one line down by where he signed the "J". It's not something I can display but thankfully this signing was cheap and I'll probably have to send another card. I don't recall seeing a crease on the card I sent but the promoter thinks it arrived that way before being signed. Either way, it was damaged at some point in transit. It's definitely a bummer but it's a risk taken when I'm not present at the signing itself. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana