Joe Thornton signed puck

The latest in my collection comes from a signing I saw being conducted by AJ's Sports World, found by clicking Here.  If you go to the site and look on the right hand side, they have a big list of upcoming signings with (mostly) NHL players, which makes a lot of sense saying that the company is based in Canada.  As mentioned previously, and made more obvious by a glut of my recent posts, I've started in on the signed NHL official game puck collecting.  Hockey has long been my favorite sport, though when it comes to collecting autographs I've long leaned towards baseball.  Keeping an eye out on signing events going on, including the private ones in which you don't meet an athlete, can be a boon for adding reasonably priced items.  Despite the fact that meeting the athlete tends to be the the main impetus of having an autograph collection in the first place, there are times in which the athlete is not accessible to you since they either never do public signings, or they don't play anywhere near where you live.  In these scenarios, sometimes the only solution if you really want to add a player to your collection is pony up the money and order it from reputable companies.  This long preamble all leads up to the newest puck I've added, Joe Thornton.  He's a sure fire future Hall of Famer, and when you can add guys like this, regardless of sport, you go for it.

The next item I will be posting about will be a huge one.  The cost was pretty high, but I figured now was the time to strike because this MLB player is already an all time great, and the cost isn't going to get any cheaper.  I expect to receive the signed baseball in the mail in the next few weeks, at which point I will come back on here and post about it.  Thanks for reading.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana