Wander Franco

I distinctly remember in 2011 when Mike Trout was having a signing up in Orange County for like $30 or $40 an item and I talked myself out of it since he was just a prospect, albeit an elite one.  At the time, my line of thinking was that most of these prospects flame out and aren't worth anything in the long run so do I really want to be spending money on an unknown?  In hindsight, even Helen Keller would recognize that as a big miss.  Recently, I was put into a similar situation and this time acted, receiving a signed baseball of the number one prospect in baseball, Wander Franco.  
We will see what becomes of the career of this kid, but he definitely has perennial all star potential written all over him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

Al Kaline-Through the Mail

John Elway