Through the Mail-Mike Mussina

The second success of my recent through the mail push came back yesterday in the form of Hall of Fame pitcher Mike Mussina.  I had nothing signed from the former Yankees/Orioles great so when I saw people were getting hits with him, I acted on it.  I sent one 92 Score rookie card I found and one of the Topps cards from the 90's.  Those cards all blend in to me.  The junk wax era of sports cards! Anyway, I was happy when my son came jogging back from the mailbox with an envelope addressed to me.  Inside were these two beauties.   
He kindly added the HOF 19 inscription to the cards and the blue sharpie really stands out in contrast to the background. I do believe I will be sending a Major League baseball since the success rate with Mussina is very high.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

Al Kaline-Through the Mail

John Elway