TTM surprise

I tried something new today and had my oldest son film me opening a through the mail return. There is no narrating. My hands aren't the prettiest. But hey, it is my first try at this.  Also, I had to cut 70% of the actual video because my address was all out there for public consumption and well, we can't have that!
After watching this it's also apparent I had it recorded from an elevation that a sherpa couldn't reach, so I'll work on that next time. For those who only have 20/20 vision, here is a photo of the new acquisition.
Hall of fame pitcher Goose Gossage!  It's a nice success and ended a bit of a cold streak on my through the mail gets. Thank you for reading and more to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

Al Kaline-Through the Mail

John Elway