Going Prospecting

Arguably the least known of the recent Ebay pickups I have made of is that of Daniel Lynch, the Royals top prospect and a young left handed pitcher.  I've noticed that a lot of the Topps Chrome and Bowman signed cards tend to be more expensive than the Leaf or Panini cards, making it quite obvious that they are more coveted and therefore more difficult to find deals on.  My strategy with this pick was looking for a nondescript team (Royals:check) and see what their prospects cost.  This card cost me $10.  I think there may be potentially quite a bit of profit margin in there if he pans out, and if not, it's $10. It's his 1st Bowman and a Bowman Chrome card and these tend to be pricey so I'm happy with the get. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

Al Kaline-Through the Mail

John Elway