Through the mail-Olaf Kolzig

The vast majority of people reading this will have no idea who this is, but a knowledgeable hockey fan will.  Olaf 'Olie the Goalie" Kolzig was one of the better netminders in the NHL in the late 90's into early 2000's, even winning the Vezina Trophy as top NHL goalie once.  I saw his name pop up as a recent 'ttm' success so found a rookie card of his that I already owned and sent it to him to see what would happen.  I asked for the Vezina Trophy inscription.  Yesterday in the mail, this arrived;
Olaf wrote the Vezina inscription on the card, and it looks good signed in blue in my opinion.  This through the mail stuff is fun and allows me to obtain some signatures to players I'd never otherwise have access to.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

Al Kaline-Through the Mail

John Elway