World Cup Prizm
I finally hit something good out of a 2026 World Cup Prizm blaster, which up until this point, was just not happening. I've opened a dozen or so boxes of the stuff and only had four or five numbered cards to show for it. It has been an absolute brutal product for me even though I got some decent stuff in a couple breaks. For the most part, I've been avoiding the product even though I don't want to because I love soccer and went to a World Cup game, etc. However, over this past weekend I went to Walmart for something completely different and saw one lonesome blaster box sitting near the checkout. I didn't want to leave it hanging, so tried my luck. It ended up being easily my best box as I pulled a Daniel Passarella National Heroes Wave Prizm auto.
Passarella is a World Cup champ for Argentina and considered one of the all time best center backs in soccer history, and I did not have him autograph yet so I was very happy to hit this card in my blaster. I also got a Zinedine Zidane neon blue wave Prizm /225. All in all, it was a successful opening.
Comments
Post a Comment