Romario

 I've got some catching up to do on all of my recent additions since the two big names in Messi and Maradona. I've been real busy and in the midst of a new job so haven't quite gotten around to it yet. However, at the same time I added the Messi and Maradona autos with my Kobe Bryant sale funds, I also added a third all-time legend, Romario. This is a Topps Chrome auto /25. You probably have noticed that when I have the option, I've been focusing on adding lower numbered autos of the greats in addition to the names I am targeting in the first place. I like keeping the long-term scarcity low in my collection. These are all aspects of my collection that I've honed over the long time I have been in the hobby and, frankly, as I've gotten older and more established, I have the means to be able to be a bit more picky. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albert Pujols

Recent Acquisitions

Los Angeles Dodgers @ Petco Park 4/10/13