Cafu Marks of Excellence
I was perusing eBay the other day and as I often do, found myself digging into the availability of the on card soccer autograph set, Marks of Excellence. I saw that Brazil legend Cafu was one of the listing ending soon, and that it was cheap so thought I would try and snipe it. It ended up being the cheapest MOE autograph I've added to my collection to this point as I ended up getting it for just a few bucks over $100. I've said it before but I'll say it again. To me, these on card soccer autographs will have a lot more value in the future than they do now. The scarcity level on these is very high. This autograph is the gold /50 version. I look forward to hunting down and acquiring more of these, because I love this set.

Comments
Post a Comment