Prizm World Cup Update

 One thing about the 2026 World Cup Prizm set is that Panini went way too hard, in my opinion at least, with how many different versions of the product they made. There are blasters and hangers and megas and preferred and hobby and on and on. Then, each one of those formats has its own version depending on what store it is available in, be it Target, Walmart, Dick's, etc. It's way too much Panini. That being said, of course I did purchase some retail versions of it so I could open my own stuff and see what I pulled. Over the last ten days or so, I have been lucky to pull three autographs, all of legends. 




The first auto is Eric Cantona, the French icon who plied his trade for some time with Manchester United and then go into acting. The latter two autographs are from a set I find particularly attractive, the 2012 Prizm throwback autos. Oliver Kahn is one of the top 10 goalkeepers of all time and Benni McCarthy, while I did not know who it was until I looked him up, was arguably the best South African player of all time. 

My wife and I did buy one hobby box of World Cup Prizm to sit on and see if it goes up value wise over time. Other than that, I'm probably done with the product. Between the three autographs above and the Daniel Passarella I pulled a couple weeks back, I'd consider my luck to be okay and can move on to the next thing. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albert Pujols

Recent Acquisitions

Los Angeles Dodgers @ Petco Park 4/10/13