Topps Soccer Premier League

 It's been a couple of weeks or so since I've found time to post some new additions. A new product came out last week, 2026-27 Topps Premier League Flagship. These are affordable breaks to participate in since they aren't the premium chrome stock and there is some great hit potential. I took Manchester United in one break by taking four of ten serial spots and it paid off. A serial in a break is when the breaker can't get anyone to buy the full team so they break that team down into ten spots. Each spot is randomly assigned a number 0-9 and whomever has that number gets the corresponding hit on the card itself. For example, if you have serial number 4 for Man United and then an autograph numbered 34/50 comes up, or 4/10, or 184/250 etc, that card belongs to the 4 spot. You're essentially getting a piece of the pie rather than the whole pizza at 1/10th the cost. I had 4 of the 10 pieces and got four autographs from it.





The Peter Schmeichel /25 was one I was particularly happy with because I collect legend autographs and didn't have his yet. It ended up right in my case. I'll probably end up selling the Shea Lacey /75 as well as the Mainoo /150 since Manchester United has a big fanbase and those two are popular. The fourth autograph was Diego Dalot /75.

I also ended up taking Crystal Palace in a break and hit a Jean Philippe Mateta Gold auto /50.


I partook in a Finest EPL break as well where I had eight of the twenty teams for less than $100 in a half case. I ended up with two repeat autographs in and one new one in Anthony Elanga /99. The repeats were Jacob Ramsey and Iliman Ndiaye.




Lastly, I dipped my toes into an MLS case break. I don't really follow Major League Soccer because it's kind of terrible but it's a cheap rip and I still hit four autos. I know who Josh Sargent is because he plays for the US and was in the Premier League. The other two? Not so much.






 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albert Pujols

Recent Acquisitions

Los Angeles Dodgers @ Petco Park 4/10/13