Another catch up

 I wanted to get completely caught up on all my recent additions so am doing this one post to be as up to date as possible. 

I recently bought another Rookies and Stars preferred box from Target. The first time I bought one, my autograph ended up being a Peyton Manning /50. This time, I got one of the best rookies in last year's class, Tetairoa McMillan of the Panthers. This rookie auto is numbered /349.

I also took part in a couple of Premier League Merlin breaks where I took West Ham since they were lower end pricing. I got two autographs of the same player, Konstantinos Mavropanos, the Greek defender. One autograph was the black to /10, and the other was gold /50. Not bad!



Lastly, I also bought a card off eBay of one my favorite Liverpool players Andy Robertson. This was from the Topps Pristine set and feature a jumbo cut of a match worn jersey from 2020. What makes that even cooler as a Liverpool supporter is that is the season Liverpool was the Premier League.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albert Pujols

Recent Acquisitions

Los Angeles Dodgers @ Petco Park 4/10/13