Another Collection Update

 Cards have been coming and going thick and fast as I sell some cards to purchase others. Essentially, I am taking many of my non autographed cards and duplicate autographs and selling them to gain funds to get into more breaks, purchase product, or buy singles. This past week alone I traded two autographs for the below Lilian Thuram Select autograph.


I also took part in a Serie A Select break by taking Calcio in a case. I took Calcio with the distinct intention of hitting one of the legends on their autograph checklist. It worked, as I hit the below Hristo Stoichkov auto. I also received a Patrick Cutrone autograph, which you can see below the Stoichkov. I'm not sure who that is really, but I'll never say no to hitting an autograph in any break.



Lastly, I took a gamble on what's called a "filler" in a break. Essentially, what happens is a breaker will not be able to fill ALL the spots individually, so they take all the remaining spots and then charge X dollars per spot. They then randomize said final spots in the break to all those participating in the filler. If a filler is $50, for example, you might get lucky and get the $300 spot for $50. You also might get the $25 spot, which stinks. I was assigned Wieke Kaptein in a sapphire case break of Women's Topps Chrome. I was disappointed because hitting on one player is tough. This time, however, luck was on my side as I hit the black sapphire chrome auto of Kaptein to /10. Beautiful card!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albert Pujols

Recent Acquisitions

Los Angeles Dodgers @ Petco Park 4/10/13