Erling Haaland

 As I posted about a couple months back, I pulled a really great pull from Bowman baseball when I got a Paul Skenes chrome auto when opening packs with my son. I recently decided to flip that card for a player I've been wanting to add to my collection for awhile, Man City forward Erling Haaland. The hype surrounding Skenes is such right now that I was able to sell the card, get the Haaland auto I coveted, plus still make a tiny profit in the process.

This is not something I typically do but I really thought the card above looked great, I feel like I'm getting an elite player in Haaland that has more long term value, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Skenes prices come down in a year or two to a point where I can buy the same card back at a fraction of the cost. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

Al Kaline-Through the Mail

John Elway