Andruw Jones Private Signing

 A third return on signings I've participated in came back through the mail today, this time in the form of former Atlanta Braves elite center fielder and potential MLB Hall of Famer Andruw Jones. This was a very cheap signing and I found a 1st Bowman on eBay that I thought would look good signed. I suspect if he does make his way into the hall it will bump his price up even if he is kind of a borderline candidate. I believe that with the way his candidacy has been voted on, with the percentage of votes he gets going up every year, he will sneak in on his 9th or 10th (and final) year of eligibility. 

As far as the autograph itself, I think this one came out nicely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

Al Kaline-Through the Mail

John Elway