Topps and Bowman

I recently tried my hand at some Topps products from my local card store, Coastal Sports Cards & Collectibles. I bought myself a regular hobby box of 2024 Topps Series 2. These hobby boxes run for a bit over $100 and come with either a mem card or an autograph. I don't know what the percentages are but I know that most of the time that means you're going to pull a memorabilia card rather than an autograph. I somehow managed to get a box that had two autographs, one in the bonus pack that comes in every hobby box and one in the standard packs as well. Neither of these autographs is a big name but both are rookies, and one is on card. 



The Johan Rojas was the pull from the bonus mojo pack, and the Jordan Wicks was pulled from the standard packs and is an on card autograph. Like I mentioned, neither of these guys is a star and in fact Rojas just got sent back down to the minors. However, I don't think it's very easy to pull an autograph from the bonus packs and I wasn't even guaranteed to pull one autograph at all, so I'm not sure what to make of this box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Al Kaline-Through the Mail