Lamine Yamal

 I don't know who has been watching any of the Euros this year, but if you have and have caught Spain play, then you will know that they have a 16 year old kid with a bright future who has been playing very well for both his country and his club team Barcelona. Lamine Yamal, who as you may recall I posted about a month or so ago, is someone I've become keenly interested in collecting since I think there is a tremendous amount of talent that he has and potential profit potential from a collector's standpoint down the road. I pulled two of his numbered rookie cards from a Topps Finest box I opened last month, and have since bought a few more on eBay. At my LCS in Carlsbad, CA I went back and saw that they had his rookie autograph in store as well. I decided I wanted it, and bought it. 


It's possible that this kid plateaus and never becomes a star, so I hope this upward trajectory he has shown continues. Either way, it's a cool rookie auto of a coveted young player that plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world and is already a known commodity before he is even an adult. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Al Kaline-Through the Mail