2024 Topps Finest UEFA Soccer Auto Pulls

 I really like opening soccer cards, so recently when I went to my local card store in Carlsbad, CA to buy some football hobby products for my brother in law, I noticed that they had a new shipment of 2024 Topps Finest UEFA Champions League/Europa League. The autograph checklist on this set is massive as they contain a bunch of huge names, and you are guaranteed two autographs per box. The big chase was a 1 of 1 dual auto of Cristiano Ronaldo and Leo Messi, which coincidentally got pulled locally at another store I frequent. 

I'll get it out of the way quickly and say I did not pull an autograph of that magnitude, nor anywhere close really, but the box I opened ended up being fantastic due to the numbered cards I pulled. 


Goncalo Ramos auto is /99, and the better of the two autographs in the box. He's a pretty good young forward playing for PSG.

The other auto was a base auto of defender Benjamin Henrichs of RB Leipzig.

The jewels of the box though were two numbered cards I pulled of the rookie everyone is talking about, Barcelona's 16 year old phenom. I pulled these both in the same box!


The Lamine Yamal gold Prized footballers insert /50 and the base rookie green /125. These two cards covered the cost of my box easily and I hope that this kid stays on this trajectory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Al Kaline-Through the Mail