Anthony Richardson

 This post is going to have a bit of the investment element to it, as I feel like I bought low on a quarterback who in my opinion has massive upside if he stays healthy. Anthony Richardson, who coincidentally was the only rookie QB with autos in this past season's Panini NFL product, was the recent purchase I made off of eBay. This is a numbered Panini Mosaic rookie auto numbered 79/99, and is a team color match as you can see. 

In terms of the card only being graded a 7, that is definitely what kept the cost lower on this card than I otherwise think it would or should be. It is obviously encapsulated as authentic by PSA since they graded it, but it is also sealed by eBay itself as authentic as well. I have half a mind to crack it out of the slab and send in back to PSA for grading the autograph itself only, as that would likely grade high and take the "stain" off this being a 7. That goes contrary to how I usually operate however, and is probably only something I'd consider if I do decide to sell this down the line. If Richardson shows even a remote amount of the potential I think he has, I think I did well purchasing this card as the price will likely be much higher than what I paid. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Al Kaline-Through the Mail