Bowman Retail Strikes Again!

 I've had some pretty decent success with Bowman Baseball. Bowman is a product with the coveted '1st Bowman' cards of baseball prospects. Obviously the extreme outcomes of prospects in Major League Baseball makes it a complete crapshoot as to which players you pull that will actually pan out. The biggest hit I've ever pulled from the product, and keep in mind I only ever have bought retail, is the second biggest card I have ever pulled. Take a peek at what that was here. I've also pulled autos of players still considered among the best in baseball like Harry Ford numbered autos, etc. 

This past weekend I went to a new LCS really close to my house with my daughter and had her open four blasters of this year's Bowman. In the second box, she pulled this beauty.



Colton Cowser on card auto rookie card numbered 14/99. This is a really cool card and Cowser is having a very good rookie season this year. 

In a box I opend last week, I pulled another Mariners 1st Bowman rookie, third baseman Ben Williamson. This is also on card but not numbered. Williamson was the second round pick of the Mariners in 2023. 


That means I have pulled two autos from six blasters, which is not a bad ratio at all. It's also weird that three of the autos I've pulled over the years have been of Mariners. First Julio Rodriguez, then Harry Ford, and now Williamson. 

The Cowser has a chance to be a top three pull when I do my autograph pulls of 2024 list at the end of the year. Hat tip to my daughter for the luck, as she has a tendency to do well when she opens packs for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Al Kaline-Through the Mail